2 1 1
This beautiful residence is designed with comfortable living in mind, showcasing a stylish and modern design.
- Spacious kitchen features Caesar stone benches and breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining area flooded in natural sunlight
- Two comfortable bedrooms with build in robes
- Good size central bathroom and 2 separate toilets
- Relaxing low maintenance backyard
- Remote control garage with internal access
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Featuring floating floorboards, high ceilings, roller blinds and water tank
This property will definitely impress.
Close to local schools, public transport and within easy access to freeways
IMPORTANT COVID-19 Announcement
IMPORTANT: This property has available time slot for a private viewing on Saturday 19th of June from 10:20am to 10:30am but only for a viewing strictly by appointment. You must register to attend the inspection by appointment and the number of attendees is limited. If you do not register you will not be able to view the property.
When you are booked to attend a private viewing, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so. You also are not allowed to inspect if you are under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a required distance from anyone attending the inspection.
Please keep the distance from and our team members as well.
Please request the agent's assistance If you would like to view or open doors or any other fixtures within the property and avoid any touching of surfaces.
Thank you for your collaboration.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice
2 1 1
Property Type - Townhouse
Floor Area - 133m2
Bond - $1,651
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport